Thread: My new shop
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 08:14 AM

When we built our new shop that I worked for many years ago, we had the floor epoxied. The contracter did it and they used a product from Shewin Williams.

Couple of things, first this was a collision shop and the floor was new as in just poured. They let it sit for a month or two if I remember correctly. After the the epoxy was applied it had to sit for something like a week to dry properly.

About a month later we had one of the new frame racks brought in and when they unloaded it it hit the floor hard and made a sound like it was just digging up the epoxy. After it was in place we looked and nothing it was perfect just a little maring but that's it!

This was back in 1994, as of a few weeks ago when I stop by to say hi there is still NOT a singal spot that has chipped or peeled up NOTHING NOTTA!!!

I do not remember what product it was but if you contact your local Shewin commercial store and ask them? Just my .02

[SIGPIC]https://neversaynever0304.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/you-didnt-see-anything.gif[/SIGPIC]