View Single Post
Old 04-01-2021, 10:13 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

I've been doing a lot of research on frames for my 69C10 also, and from my look at it and my uses, No Limit does offer the "most."

I like the look of the porterbilt stuff but by the time you get it all, you've almost got the cost of a full chassis, with only some of the benefits. Almost everyone I've talked to that has gone DEEP in suspension on a C10, have all said doing it again they'd have just done a frame.

I've talked to Rob at NL quite a bit at LS Fest the past several years and many friends have used their frames on multiple projects (one friend is on his 3rd project with a NL chassis).

NL offers chassis with "normal" ride height, no modifications needed to bed floor etc, that is probably an excellent option and they start around $11-12k if i'm not mistaken, with brakes and axles, etc all included in that price. Affordable options for adding fuel lines, brake lines, and tanks as well.

I'm LS Swapping my C10 right now as part of what i'm calling "Phase 1." Phase 2 is a NL chassis and likely to start that next year.
2018 GMC Denali HD