View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 10:30 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,077 Times in 385 Posts

I like the car MUCH better with the way firmer pedal the 1" MC gives.... and while I liked modulating the small diameter MC - the 1" is the right one for this car/brake combo.

I've been thru a couple sets of pads -- no wear showing on the Spec 37 rotors. Car brakes exceptionally well - and has no added cost over initial so I'm happy with that. Sutton does a lot of stuff right and OY is done right and was all him.... so I have to give credit where credit is due.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
Gregg,

With respect to you and all others involved in the most recent debacle (myself included...8 mos for springs?),

Let's try to put this past weeks diversion behind us and get back to joking and talking cars.

A while back after wildwood's master cylinder recall, I believe you ended up putting in a 1" master with bp20 pads and you had liked it. Which did you stick with on the car and which do you prefer? Have you noticed any more wear on the rotors with the bp20 vs bp10 with .8750master cylinder? I have a 1" on the car now with bp10's and also have a .875 on the shelf. I haven't run the car yet (will be next year at the soonest) and was wondering if I should change it first or try the 1". I do have the same aero 6p front and 4p superlites on the rear as your car.
The Following User Says Thank You to GregWeld For This Useful Post:
Tinker (08-14-2018)