View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 08:24 PM

I am waffling on the 914 - once I have everything transferred over to the Nova, what is left is the tube chassis, wiring and body/dash work. Otherwise all suspension, brakes, so forth go to the Nova. So, if I can find a buyer for the "scraper" for a price I deem good enough, I would let it go, otherwise I am more likely considering tying some pulleys into the roof of my garage, hoisting the scraper up over the Nova, and just keeping it in case I get the jones to go crazy again.

I also thought about buying another 914 tub, cut it up to replace the super hacked up tub I have now, go back to full doors, wipers, all lights working again, a 377 cube destroked 400 and a more standard transaxle in it and make it a driver again as well. That would take a lot of work tho' but if I fitted an A/C-heater assy that it never had into it I could have a hell of a daily driver! Suspension I can just copy again from all my engineering files. I have so many 914 parts over 20 yrs of messing with them including the doors, good decklids, blah blah I could do it. 550HP, 2500lb daily driver with a 72" wing on the back