View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 10:36 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanks for the comments guys, it's nice to have some support on here.

So now is where progress on my project pretty much stops. I was living in Calgary, AB taking my second year in autobody; living with my older brother who at the time was working as a geologist and decided he didn't like the city either. He had it in his head that he wanted to go farming. During my two months there he convinced me that it was a good idea as well. All we had to do was buy some really expensive equipment and take over the land our dad had rented out five years earlier.
Our first year had turned out quite well for us so in jan of 09 I quit the body shop to concentrate my efforts on the farm and help my parents out (in fall of 08 my mom was diagnosed with cancer, and my dad was fast approaching a kidney transplant, they are both recovering very well). Over the next three years my brother and I have taken our farm from 1500 acres to 7500, leaving very little time for my car. To keep the dream of my camaro alive I logged on to lat-g frequently, and kept purchasing parts; acquiring a short block LS7 with darton sleeves, katech pistons, and a callies crank, along with a set of fikse profile 5s's, and some wilwood 14" brakes front and rear.

This pretty much brings us up to date. I have been trying to find some spare time to work on my car this winter; so far I have installed a DSE quad link and have a 9" from DSE on order along with some ls headers, engine mounts, and a battery relocation kit. :

I will move this thread to the project updates when I have some new pictures for you. To hold you over here is a crappy pic from my phone.

Last edited by KPC67; 02-19-2012 at 11:03 AM.