View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 05:46 PM
Supporting Vendor

Wow negative nancy ^^^ lol.

What Holley CAN do that GM can't (to my knowledge), outlined on the Holley site:

-MAP Sensor vacuum hose adapters (1/8th – ¼ and 3/16ths)

-Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Control

-4 Inputs – 12v, Ground, 5v, and Frequency, for things such as additional pressure sensors, or activation triggers for nitrous activation, or a trans brake (Fuel and Oil Pressure Inputs are pre-terminated)

-4 Outputs – Ground, PWM - , for accessories such as; fans, boost control, nitrous control, IAC Kit, and More

-Boost Control – Boost vs Time, Boost vs Gear, Boost vs RPM, Boost vs Speed, Boost Safeties

-Nitrous Control – Single Channel of Wet or Dry, Progressive or Non-Progressive, Rich/Lean Safeties, and target Closed Loop AFR

-Integrated Datalogging to the 3.5” Handheld SD Card

-Free EFI Tuning Software

Plus my added observations:
-Holley wire wrap is nicer than the Chevrolet Performance convoluted plastic

-Aftermarket standalone TCU's are $500+ anyway

-Free software with base maps included for many combos, and no HP tuners credits to buy

-Not sure what you were comparing on the GM Plug & Play; DBW pedals are cheap, and the GM ones don't have a TCU for $1500.

Compared to the Chevrolet Performance kits this is a pretty nice alternative for someone wanting a little more expansion.

We use the Chevrolet Performance kits quite a lot, i'm not dogging on that with you.
Just providing another perspective for people since you obviously are on the OE-only bandwagon.

-Dale
GMachineChassis.com
LSxEngines.com
Facebook | Instagram | YouTube
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Schwartz Perf For This Useful Post:
Josh@Ridetech (03-15-2019), WILWAXU (03-15-2019)