Thread: Car Crazy SEMA
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 08:15 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,077 Times in 385 Posts

Congrats on the sale of your house Lenie!! I beat you though.... it only took two HOURS to have a deal written on our house in Bellevue. Easiest, nicest, quickest transaction I think I've ever done on anything, let alone a house.

People have said to me -- well then do you think you priced it too low? And to that I say -- No... we priced it correctly and the house was nice and therefore it sold because people recognize it for what it was. I've sold MANY houses... and I've always told the agent - you bring me a buyer that can fog a mirror and I'll find a way to make the sale. I want to sell - you want to buy - we're GOING to get together. I can't stand sellers that get all uppity with a buyer because the buyer wants to buy what they have for sale. WRONG ATTITUDE. Then they turn down offers and sit with a house for sale for months... Idiots.

Nice pictures with all the famous people BTW!! You look way better than they do. And you're way more famous - so that was very nice of you to take time to pose with them. Very humble of you!