Thread: Car Crazy SEMA
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregWeld View Post
He's thinking..... you move that hand any closer and these old arthritic knuckles are going to drop you like rock!

CREEPER!!!
That's the response I was waiting for!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregWeld View Post
Congrats on the sale of your house Lenie!! I beat you though.... it only took two HOURS to have a deal written on our house in Bellevue. Easiest, nicest, quickest transaction I think I've ever done on anything, let alone a house.

People have said to me -- well then do you think you priced it too low? And to that I say -- No... we priced it correctly and the house was nice and therefore it sold because people recognize it for what it was. I've sold MANY houses... and I've always told the agent - you bring me a buyer that can fog a mirror and I'll find a way to make the sale. I want to sell - you want to buy - we're GOING to get together. I can't stand sellers that get all uppity with a buyer because the buyer wants to buy what they have for sale. WRONG ATTITUDE. Then they turn down offers and sit with a house for sale for months... Idiots.

Nice pictures with all the famous people BTW!! You look way better than they do. And you're way more famous - so that was very nice of you to take time to pose with them. Very humble of you!
Thanks Greg, yeah I agree with you when it comes to selling homes. Gotta tell you, I really hate selling anything, I usually just give stuff away rather than sell, no hassle but can't give the home away. Mom use to be in real estate for years and you hit the nail on the head.

Last edited by Lenie; 06-02-2015 at 02:19 PM.