View Single Post
Old 04-22-2022, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMSOILGUY View Post
Great topic and totally what I am thinking about doing. I can see the cost of the Holley set up.
1. Can anybody give an idea what a tank and pump set up will cost?

2. Andrew how much is your tuning service? I am talking a NA tune his for the 406 and mine is a 502.
For my car (2nd Gen F-body) I went with the Rick's Restomod tank (~$400) and the GM ACDELCO pump (~$125) that Carl at VaporWorx recommend. With Carl's regulator/adapter and fuel components it was plug-n-play!

I took my install a step further and went with the dual sync distributor... while not needed I won't need it in the future if I decide to go multi-port EFI.

I also upgraded from my old MSD 6AL to the MSD 6EFI ignition box and coil... also not necessary if you already have a good working ignition system.

The Terminator EFI now controls fuel, timing and even my two electric fans!

It's literally the best thing I've done to the car in 37 years of ownership!

That and having Andrew do all the remote tuning!! I simply can't sing his praises enough! Not just for the service provided but also for having the patience to teach me about EFI and fuel tables and putting up with my obsession that is my Firebird...

Step 1) Call Carl at VaporWorx
Step 2) Call Andrew
Step 3) Enjoy driving your car!
Hoodpins.com, Inland Empire Driveline, Billet Accessories Direct, Modo Innovations, AutoRad Radiators, Morris Classic Concepts, Marquez Design, Anvil Auto, Fesler Billet, US Collision (DOOM), AGR, Pro-touringF-body.com, Phoenix Transmission Products, Shiftworks, ACC Carpet, Hedman Hedders, BMR Fabrication, American Autowire, MityMounts, TIN INDIAN Performance, Kauffman Racing Equipment, Pypes, RobbMc Performance, WMC, Holley, NOS, PST
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OLDFLM For This Useful Post:
ADY (04-26-2022), AMSOILGUY (04-24-2022), andrewb70 (04-22-2022), camcojb (04-22-2022)