View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 11:11 PM

So..... to sum this transaction up with Jason Swain from Budnik. The amount of time I waited for the parts I ordered from him was about 6 weeks for a black steering wheel adapter, horn button & hardware, trim ring hardware which didn't come after waiting 4 weeks for the order then I had to call Budnik direct to address that. I don't know but for me all that seems unacceptable. First time the last bit of hardware was sent it came in a standard paper envelope which going through USPS machines tore open and I received (2) of the (5) pieces. I called Budnik back and spoke direct to Jason who said he would send out the hardware in a box with a shipping label to get the part that was sent to me by mistake back to him. I then went on vacation for 2 weeks and forgot to send it out prior to leaving. His return package was sent back on 11/12/2018.

I generally order parts direct from the manufacture to try and avoid any issues and with Jason representing Budnik on the forums I figured theirs a far less chance of this turning into a debacle, I was wrong.

This transaction again has left a sour taste in my mouth about buying from "someone" and not the company direct.