Thread: Hydratech
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 09:35 AM

I won't even address your drivel about definitions and punishing customers.....or the personal insults that you felt were necessary in your "professional" reply.

I was informed that there was a covid shutdown at the machine shop and was told two more weeks until my unit shipped. That was January 12th. Nearly 3 months from the date that you took my money and 3 weeks after the date I was told it would ship. That was my first contact since placing the order. Tell me I'm not patient.

After that two weeks, I followed up on the order. I was told plates were in and it would take two more weeks to assemble.

The next conversation was when Jim said it would ship Friday or Monday. Ken was sitting right in my office for that one. When that didn't happen, I needed to know why and Ken deserved to know why.

I am perfectly capable of sending an email. Why would I do so when you website clearly instructs:

Quote:
Due to very high e-mail volumes lately, we do ask that you please call us to discuss your needs. We are working to answer as many e-mails as possible in the most thorough and comprehensive manner in the order they are received, though are currently looking at 48-72 hours average response time.
Why would I choose to wait 48-72 hours when I could potentially get an answer right now with the customer sitting in front of me? If a company doesn't return a phone call, what faith would I have in their ability to return an email? Why is HydraTech's lack of communication my fault because I did not choose the right way to communicate.

Please show evidence of PM after PM after PM from me. I sent one. I called hourly when no one returned my calls, in hopes that I could get through and talk to a person......only after I was told it would ship on a specific day and it didn't. If it makes me abnormal to want answers for myself and my customer, so be it.

I am sorry that you felt I was making light of your situation, that wasn't my intention. The point was that none of that had anything to do with what had transpired in the past month. I will stand by every one of my words and repeat this statement again.

The failure isn't the delivery time. The failure is the complete disregard for the customer and that was in your control the whole time.

It rings even truer now, as you once again missed the opportunity to take responsibility for this and continue to miss the point in those simple words. You could have avoided all of your anger by keeping your customer informed, you chose instead to ignore them.

Support your local hot rod shop!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dontlifttoshift For This Useful Post:
Gmachine1911 (03-08-2021), ProTouring442 (03-20-2021)