View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 09:41 AM

Default Falken RT660 or Michelin Pilot Sport 4S

I'm at a crossroads between replacing my old Falken Azenis RT 615Ks with their new RT660 in the sizes I want of 255/40/18 front and their 295/40/18 rear OR running the Michelin 4S in 255/40/18 front and their slightly smaller 285/40/18 rear.

The RT660 is a 200TW and the 4S is 300TW.

The car is 99% street driven... sunny Friday (Firebird Friday) drives to work, local cruise-ins, Cars&Coffee etc. It might see an occasional autox event (Martin Sports Car Club) once or twice a year but not nearly as often as I initially thought I'd do with the car.

Both sets of tires are within $50 of each other out the door, but definitely not cheap... so I'd greatly appreciate your thoughts!
Hoodpins.com, Inland Empire Driveline, Billet Accessories Direct, Modo Innovations, AutoRad Radiators, Morris Classic Concepts, Marquez Design, Anvil Auto, Fesler Billet, US Collision (DOOM), AGR, Pro-touringF-body.com, Phoenix Transmission Products, Shiftworks, ACC Carpet, Hedman Hedders, BMR Fabrication, American Autowire, MityMounts, TIN INDIAN Performance, Kauffman Racing Equipment, Pypes, RobbMc Performance, WMC, Holley, NOS, PST