View Single Post
Old 07-23-2022, 02:06 PM

Default What's part number for a 58x crank sensor?

I have bought 2 of them & first one is wrong (connector keyed different, second one is different color).

I was told the engine was from an '08 Trailblazer SS, but the info in the tune says: 2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer 1/2ton, 6.0L, V8

Crank sensor is gray on the original one, from what I can find, that is the one for the 58x system. Cam sprocket has the 2 short & 2 long bosses, which also is for the 58x.

So I looked online for a crank sensor number, 213-354, ordered it from Amazon. It is black (which i thought was the 24x piece), and is keyed differently for a different connector. Obviously this is not the right one.

So I called looked online again & found a different number, called my local dealer & they said it was the same number i found, 12703627. Went to dealer to get it, it is black also. But took it anyway cause I can take it back. I check the connector with the original gray one & it matches.

So, is that part number correct, the 58x one is black now, or can someone give me a valid number for a 58x crank position sensor?

Thanks

Last edited by samckitt; 07-23-2022 at 02:18 PM.