View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 10:31 AM
Lateral-g Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregWeld View Post
Hey Sutton --- why not come on and explain to everyone how honest you are and how you're "no Frank at Prodigy"?

The latest info is that you were paid in full for my motor -- and we've had it for MONTHS -- but seems you never paid Scoggins Dickey for it..... Gee that seems real "un Frank like" to me.

Oh -- and how 'bout explaining the Track Warrior motor you sold - where the customer opened it up and nothing inside was what it was supposed to be.... And you have the balls to name drop Kurt Urban? Really? I can assure you he nor SDPC built motors with the wrong parts. YOU however spec the parts when you order them don't you.

The list grows and grows.

If you got his latest email trying to sell you parts from his inventory ---- watch out below -- because in the same breath he's telling his suppliers he's filing for Chapter 7. What does that mean?? It means that inventory is not his.... it's an asset that belongs to his creditors.

Oh and that SDPC Track Warrior motor he is offering --- yeah about that..... remember the customer "that is going a different direction".... a different direction because he's RUNNING AWAY from your phony spec motor that was discovered. That motor is most likely also not paid for - and would/could be subject to a clawback in a BK filing. Not to mention it isn't what he's claiming it to be. Gee --- "not Frank like at all". Nope -- perfectly on the up and up. LOL

Ditto all the "refunds" he's going to issue.... they would also be subject to a clawback. So good luck folks.

You just can't make this shi!t up!!

Thanks to you someone may not be the next victim.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stuart Adams For This Useful Post:
DOOM (09-14-2018), fleetus macmullitz (09-14-2018), GregWeld (09-14-2018)