View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 07:15 PM

I guess I’ll go against the grain here an post my experience with Ron. I don’t expect this to carry much weight since I never post on this site but have been reading in here for as long as I can remember.

I started working with Ron in August of 2014 after reading about Lances Monte Carlo. I bought a full suspension setup from him for my Buick Grand National. I could not have been more pleased with the results of that car. Since then he has setup and provided the parts for my c5 Z06 and c6 z06 that are track cars. They also kicked ass, especially the c5Z that I used his Stoptech brakes on. In the past 4 years, between my cars and cars I work on, I have spent $30k+ with him. I understand this is chump change vs Greg’s car but the point is that it’s probably been over 20 orders and never had an issue with parts being delivered or small issues being corrected (got wrong brake lines). Yes at times he was hard to get a hold of but always got back to me.

It saddens me to see the issues between him and Greg (who I’ve never had contact with). The way I see it, Ron totally screwed up my saying he could build a car from scratch in 4 months. But to expect a car without issues in 4 months is also unrealistic (I will say that body work is probably the worst I’ve seen).. To me he over promised and under delivered but I’m still not convinced he’s a snake.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul69camaro For This Useful Post:
RidiCat69 (09-14-2018), Rmt (09-16-2018)