View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 10:39 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,076 Times in 384 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas69 View Post
What a story! Sounds brutal! Your will to live certainly made a huge difference.

I'm curious, does this treatment force the tumor to recede or does it allow your body to utilize what you have? Could this make you eligible for a liver transplant? Does it work for specific cancers or all?

Thanks for sharing and we are all happy as pig in **** that you are back to a good quality of life. I can only imagine how much sweeter life must be for you.

Well..... after you get done crying..... and get over the "why me"..... and you go thru your entire life to figure out if you're going to Heaven or.....

Then you pull your **** together and get busy living!

I don't know what the stuff is doing Todd and I'm not going to find out by going and asking a Doctor. The reason behind that?? WTF do I care what the stupid little tumor is doing? It's not affecting me whatsoever..... So I FEEL good. Who goes to the doctor when they feel good? If I went -- and I'm feeling good -- and the idiot says --- well the tumor is larger. Then what? Now every day that I wake up I'm living in dread. F that! I get up -- I look around -- rub my eyes.... and assess how I feel... Like everyone else in the world - there are great days and ho hum days - but basically I feel just like I used to.

I guess your Doctor could always place you on a donor wait list - but I was told there are THREE people waiting for every ONE available. That isn't something I'm going to hang my hat on.

Now -- the other thing is that your LIVER is an amazing organ and the actual cancer I have would "never" be able to kill my liver. The liver is too tough. BUT the cancer strangles you by simply chocking off the little biliary ducts that drain the poison out. I have STENTS in my liver now - and they WILL go in and roto rooter them once or twice if needed. Crazy -- Surgeon thought I'd be back in a month or two to have that done. Not needed so far!!!

Okay --- I'm not a doctor ---- and I don't know **** about cancer. People just need to get on the internet or with their doctor - and ask about - and research the various alternative treatments for other cancers. There's so much info out there it's crazy. Remember though.... it's the internet. Make dang sure you're getting good verifiable information and products. I worried about this the most. We are INGESTING stuff!! WHAT IS IT EXACTLY? WHERE DID IT COME FROM?? Is there any certification? etc.

Everything that I've read about this particular treatment - if you care to call it that - is that the THC/CBD help to stem the blood supply to the tumor(s) - and they help boost your immune system to RECOGNIZE the cancer cells and thus start killing the little bastards. Otherwise your body doesn't even know it has cancer. And then the crap spreads all thru the Lymph system. THEN YOU'RE TOAST. The Lymph system is your guard and warrior system. Without it you are a cough away from getting pneumonia or....

Last edited by GregWeld; 08-15-2016 at 10:41 PM.