View Single Post
Old 12-28-2018, 01:22 PM

Default Wicked 1978 Pro Touring Trans Am project

Item Location (City/State): Springfield Mo

Price:SOLD

Description:

The time has come to sell this project car. Life has changed directions and my family and I are relocating, so time to go. I hate to see this car go, but I don't see myself putting the time and money in it to finish it. I am moving to where I will not have a place to store it, so instead of paying to store it, I am selling it.

This is a no expense spared car, that was being built to do anything you wanted to. Below is a link to the build.

https://lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php?t=30588

I am selling as a roller, I have put the drive train in another car for now. I can sell this a few ways, so when/if someone is interested, we can discuss how much or how little sells with the car. I have a ton of pictures available and will be posting on here later, just wanted to get this up first.

Since the build thread, the car has new partial quarters, new door skin on driverside and is a VERY straight car now. It is in epoxy primer currently.

Some features include - rust free 78 shell with DSE Mini tub, 417 Motorsports C5/6 front subframe, 417 MS rear torque arm suspension with watts link, splined sway bars with ability to run road race or drag race rear setup, 10 point roll cage tied into front subframe made from 1 5/8 Chromoly tubing, 2x3 steel through floor subframe connectors, 18x10 and 18x12 ADV.1 10 spoke wheels, Fab 9 rear housing, 35 spline Moser axles, manual brakes with billet reservoirs, Glasstek Shaker hood (comes with factory shaker), and Eddies billet hinges. Comes with C5 front brakes and Ls1 4th gen rear brakes. All side marker lights and door locks have been shaved.

Would like to sell with Year One Bandit door panels, street Racepak, Corbeau Black leather seats with custom brackets (seats set low), painless 21 circuit wiring harness (not painless brand) and Anvil carbon a pillers

Car has all glass except windshield plus a bunch of stock interior parts. Even have a bunch of other stock stuff that will go with the car.

This is a heck of a foundation to start with.

https://lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php4?t=30588

Last edited by Fitz78ta; 04-13-2019 at 03:51 PM.