View Single Post
Old 07-11-2022, 12:59 PM

Default JP + Exhaust refinement

Went through a somewhat similar exhaust upgrade/downsize on my car!

Albeit no OEM parts were used, JP took my car from a Racecar loud 3" exhaust system with an H-pipe that went into 3" straight through "RacePro" mufflers and 3" tails... it sounded great at idle or loping into a parking lot but RaceCar loud was just too much!

Kept the Heddman headers on my 440-Pontiac but used their SS reducers to drop to 2.5" SS to an x-pipe that we placed "sideways" ahead of the BMR torque arm and then 2.5" to full stainless Dynomax Turbo mufflers and 2.5" tails out the back.

The new system is mellow at cruise, still has a muscle car sound at idle and sounds angry at WOT!

Can't wait to hear yours Carl!
Attached Images

Hoodpins.com, Inland Empire Driveline, Billet Accessories Direct, Modo Innovations, AutoRad Radiators, Morris Classic Concepts, Marquez Design, Anvil Auto, Fesler Billet, US Collision (DOOM), AGR, Pro-touringF-body.com, Phoenix Transmission Products, Shiftworks, ACC Carpet, Hedman Hedders, BMR Fabrication, American Autowire, MityMounts, TIN INDIAN Performance, Kauffman Racing Equipment, Pypes, RobbMc Performance, WMC, Holley, NOS, PST
The Following User Says Thank You to OLDFLM For This Useful Post:
camcojb (07-11-2022)