View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 01:37 AM

Default First post 69 Camaro

Hello Lateral G, first I would like to compliment and congratulate Jeff and Cindy Carpenter for their outstanding Camaro featured this month. Beautiful car and some outstanding workmanship! Well done, I am inspired. Thanks also to
Mark Stielow, it was his build and book that led me to this forum. I can only hope to aspire to build something like these cars some day.
In April of this year I purchased a nice car with a lot of good parts and some good work and some not so good, as usual. I am enjoying tearing apart and reworking most of what was here to get things in order and working correctly. The motor is a very strong 383, solid lifter, roller rockers on Edelbrock heads, Hooker, Demon, March, Hydrotech, Global West, QA1 coil overs, built 700R4, Quicksilver, 12 bolt 3:73 posi 4 link. Plans are for the AFX spindles, A Arms and Baer 13 inch brakes, 670 steering box, mini tub. BBC.??

In the 80's I had a shop in Reseda called Performance Tuning, I did a lot of carburetor and special high performance tuning, so I hope I can contribute here.
Thanks for letting me play along.

Steve
Attached Images