View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 06:52 AM

This is mine. Right now it is 30' x 74'. I added on the "tall" section, at the left end, in the fall of 2005. This is mostly for storage and organization but I am using it now to install an engine in a '49 Ford pickup. The end closest to you in the photo is heated and has my machine shop inside. I got this side cleaned out and usable that winter. Although it's nothing real fancy it was a complete makeover and is a nice usable space during the winter with natural gas forced air heat.

Here is a shot of the inside after I got the lighting installed.

I bought two sets of these shelves off eBay for 72.00... Went and picked them up a couple miles from where I worked in Troy. Tons of storage that I haven't fully used yet.

This is a "new" project I just picked up from a buddy after he tired of it. 1949 Ford F1 with TCI MII front and leaf rear suspensions. I have the motor and trans sitting in the chassis and will be building a trans xmbr this weekend.

The truck is sitting on the storage side right now. I moved it over there to make engine access a little easier. I reinforced the roof trusses and hung my chain fall from a 4x4. Made setting the engine in place real easy...

Thanks for looking
Mark

Last edited by astroracer; 07-28-2007 at 06:58 AM.