View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 03:44 PM

Default Posts for June Art show /Contest

I'll get this one started...

I have a soft spot for wagons and have drawn many over the years. Attached are a few, some of which you guys have seen already-

'52 Wyllis Aerowing, taken from a 2-door post car and turned into a 2 door wagon with wood panels. I drew this one by hand, background is in photoshop. Wheels kinda date this one, did it about 10 years ago.

1st Gen woodie Nova. I used to own a 65 Nova wagon and I loved that car. Had it torn down a bit and had to sell it when I moved across the country. Miss that car a lot. In all my years of driving Novas, being involved with Nova clubs and checking out photos in mags and on the web, I've never seen a Nova wagon with wood panels. This would prolly be an easy ride to duplicate. Air bags, 17" steelies, and a basic FI motor with overdrive and you're set to cruise. Done in Illustrator.

69 Torino Wagon. Let's say you've got a Mustang drag car and you want a cool hauler instead of a run of the mill dually. How about a Torino wagon dressed up Cobra style? 18's, big brakes and a torque monster under the hood. Done in Illustrator.

Always loved panel wagons too, and with my auto art business I frequent car shows with a vendor booth. Would love to have something like this to haul my gear around. 58 Chevy Panel dropped with 20's, a little mix of old and new skool styling. Done in Illustrator with a photo I borrowed in the background.

My SRD Renderings Instagram page

My SRD Renderings Facebook Page

Pumkinator '79 Cutlass Wagon Build