View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 08:59 PM

Great stuff Ben. I really like the Torino wagon. Great idea. I also like how you did the carbon fiber on the Olds. I had a lot of ideas going around. I hope to do more. Because of time, this is the one I decided to go with. I made a phantom 2 door Dodge wagon. I went with a 2 door so I could move the pillar between the front windows and the rear side window forward more. The most noticable feature is the front. I added bigger headlights to fill the rings in better and, as I was looking at my model car (that had the grill section seperate), I had the idea to split the grill down the middle and reverse the sections so the parking lights would be driving lights in the middle of the grill. The marker lights are now in a new opening in the bumper (a attempt to lighten the front). I also added a Plymouth hood scoop. I wasn't sure about the paint, but I went with an old favorite. Red with the classic Ramcharger stripes down the roof. For wheels, I went with old Cragar style wheels in a more modern size. Notice I still have slicks out back! And yes, it has a Hemi!

I did forget to add the cut outs behind the front wheels.

Mike
http://mlomaka.wix.com/lomakaconceptdesign

Last edited by mlomaka; 06-05-2009 at 11:01 PM.