View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 10:23 AM

We get calls daily from people that are tired of being taken advantage of. For every 1 good shop there are probably 20 that aren’t worth going to. We get so many fix jobs that were just done half ass to get the money and didn’t realize they were in it over their head. If people going to the shops would do their research you would hear less about this stuff it really is frustrating in our world. I feel for these guys and that’s why we say do it right the first time, do your research and know your builder. If you get to know them and look at their work you will know you are in the right place if you just go to a shop and drop off a car be prepared to get screwed. Shops that screw people should be shut down because they give us all a bad name.

On another note I am looking at doing a similar shop size at my house for overflow from work. If you don’t mind what is the going rate for something in that size so I have something to gauge from. Do you have any pics of what you have done. I am really looking at building a 40X60 but not sure the price range on that.

Thanks