View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffav8 View Post
Looking good Brother.
Thank you my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBasher View Post
What’s the reason for the slope at the opening of the garage? Does your driveway run downhill? I get the center drains like Weld has but I guess I’m not clear on the first few feet being sloped unless you’ve got a drainage issue...which you shouldn’t on a new house.

I’m in a valley and the wind absolutely howls through here, never an issue with water getting under the garage door.
In my mind it gives me the best of both worlds. A flat shop space and less chance of rain water in my garage in a bad storm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynieZ View Post
Todd I think I have garage size envy of you. lol Sweet build.
I'm excited about it. My last custom home had similar garage space, but it was split into two garages and not near as functional. I also have 30 feet beside the garage and it goes back a long ways. So I'll have my oversize 4 car plus a big covered RV canopy at some point. I like the idea of having all my stuff in close proximity. It makes it much easier to work on stuff. I also have an RV dump/50 watt plug, regular plug, and water spicket all planned for just outside the garage for the RV parking plus extra lighting..