View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 03:56 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,077 Times in 385 Posts

Now we're going to start walking thru the nightmare.......

You have a few things to get straight and in a big ass hurry. You need to secure your supply of THC (the illegal stuff) from a REGULATED SUPPLIER. Come on guys --- you're sick enough as it is...... and you're going to INGEST this stuff. KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TAKING.

Enlist friends and family and get your supply route down!

Then prepare for the battle of your life. You need to be in it to win it. This is the toughest thing you're going to do - it's risky - you have nothing to loose... but you MUST stick with it or you're going to fail.

When you first start out -- this stuff is going to knock you so loopy you have no idea. This is why you need support! You can not work! You NEED to just let this stuff get in to your body -- and then you need to REST and let your internal systems get to work. This will take ALL of your energy.... every waking minute for the next few weeks.

Your mouth will get dry --- you will be lit up like a Christmas tree..... You might have nightmares about dying --- remember you ARE dealing with that part of this whole bit too! And the first couple of weeks as you're getting in to this --- you're thinking and telling yourself "THERE'S NO WAY" you're going to be able to do this. It's just too weird..... and especially if you're like me and HATE being out of control or drunk or stoned. Hey! You are going to go from zero to 100 in about 2.9 seconds! I went from 32 years of sobriety to STONER SUPREME overnight. LOL

The stoner part is the worst for me personally. I have a VERY active lifestyle. I'm trying to run my investments and all the other stuff going on... and I don't have time to be juiced out of my mind. Well ---- get over it!!! You want to live or die? Or like the movie line said ---- "Get busy livin' or get busy dyin' "

WORK UP TO THE DOSE by taking more of it an hour before you go to bed..... that way you fall asleep and then the stuff starts to kick in - but by that time you're already fast asleep. This strategy really helped me to work up to the bigger doses. Without doing this strategy I would have failed because the stone was so strong that I thought I wouldn't EVER be able to work up to the right dose!!!! OMG ---- We are talking about the fact that you just took HALF THE SIZE OF A GRAIN OF WHITE RICE ----- and you're so out of it you don't know what year it is ---- and they want you to take how much??????!!!!!!?????? NO WAY!! Okay - then just die. Sorry. Your choice. I took this period of my life and said ----- THIS IS MY CHEMO! If I was on regular chemo or radiation --- I'd be having all manor of OTHER issues..... at least I know this stuff isn't what's trying to kill me!! CHEMO IS!! I can't possibly overdose on this THC and CBD..... they even tell you that.... so roll with it. ALL treatments are going to have side affects..... being stoned and having someone wait on you isn't the worst thing that's ever happened.

FOOD needs to be MILD ---- and get yourself some ENSURE or similar type drinks. They go down easy -- can travel -- they get some calories in to you. NO SUGAR NO FATS.... Sugars feed a tumor ---- and fats are hard on your liver. Lighten the load dude! Eat well! Vegetables -- green!! Lots of 'em.... You know what's healthy and what's not. Now is the time to choose wisely. And drink green tea. It's good for you. I hate it. I drink the crap anyway.

Last edited by GregWeld; 08-15-2016 at 04:11 PM.