View Single Post
Old 11-28-2019, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yammiman View Post
Jeff, what did you end up doing for exhaust? - I just finished putting the Holley Blackheart system on the Camaro I'm building and could offer up every hurdle I encountered!!
I’m considering the Holley blackheart exhausts system for my 67 Camaro and would be interested in hearing from you about your install. I have the DSE Quadra link rear suspension, however I was thinking I might only purchase the X pipe from Holly as I may go with 2.5” out of the muffler up and over the axel to the rear of the car.
Also I don’t have the Holley headers. I have a older set of Stainless Works headers and I’m not sure about the difference in the spread between the Holley blackheart exhaust system X pipe inlet and the spread of my headers at the collectors when installed on my LS motor. I called Holley and the sales rep was unable or unwilling to get me a measurement of there X pipe. So if you could get me a center to center measurement at the inlet to the Holley X pipe that would be very helpful. Any pictures and tip on how the install went would be appreciated.
Thanks, Robert