View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontlifttoshift View Post
As the guy that ordered this unit for Kwhizz, I assure you that no one is more pissed about this than me. Really, I promise.

For some perspective, in the past year I waited 4 months for a set of brakes from StopTech, over 3 months for a Dakota Digital order, nearly 3 months for a set of wheels from Billet Specialties and as far as I know none of those companies are going out of business.......nor is anyone ready to burn them at the stake. Getting supplies for and from anyone for anything has been a mess. No company can deliver something they don't have.

To help the reader understand, I am not defending HydraTech. Their lead time has _always_ sucked. Never once have I called there and talked to a person, I always leave a message. Most of the time they call me back. I also think that they are relatively expensive for what they are.

However, I would wait 4 years for a HydraTech unit and I would cut holes in the floor and stop the car like Fred Flintstone before I bought another CPP hydroboost.
I understand & feel a need to support those that support the hobbyist. But, switching teams to get something done is just sometimes a fact in life. If you can pick-up a set-up that's good (I understand the CPP poke) why not? You can always choose HydraTech for a future project.