View Single Post
Old 04-26-2020, 11:13 PM

Default Greetings and good evening.

Decided to jump into a new forum. It turns out I’ve been a member of this site for an unknown time, I don’t even remember registering. Just had to reset my password. I don’t think I’ve ever posted but I suppose it’s possible.

Been working on my 74 Nova for 9 years now. Working on sheet metal now. Repairing rust, replacing panels. I’ve back/halved and tubbed the car, built a 4-link rear suspension, installed DSE subframe connectors, narrowed and rebuilt the 10 bolt diff/axles. Installed a cage, modified/fabricated bucket seats. Did a bunch of work to the front subframe. I’ve got a Muncie and an LQ9? (Truck) 6L LS for it. Need to go through the trans and engine yet.

Life has thrown some obstacles in my way on this project. I’ve been back working on it for the last 6 months with some urgency. It’s on the rotisserie now. Hoping to have the rough metal work finished up enough to get it in sealer, on the ground and mocked up with the engine and trans in it this year. With a lot of work, enough money and a little luck, I’ll be painting it this time next year.

Ill be starting a build thread and posting some of the recent projects in there. Looking forward to chatting with you all. Best wishes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kmelander For This Useful Post:
572Camaro (05-11-2020), camcojb (04-26-2020), WILWAXU (04-28-2020)