View Single Post
Old 12-24-2015, 09:43 AM

Suffer not the Hating Trolls! I saw you at LS Fest as well, and the car made me smile REALLY big! I'm typically a blue oval guy, JADED was one of my favorite personal builds, and I have deep connections to the early Cougars ( insert joke here...) But ZedSled (78 Camaro) has been tons of fun for me, even though I do fall into the belly-butten crowd of predictability... ( I don't care.... ) however in my opinion, if you're keeping one on the street and out of the crusher and having fun with it.... you've satisfied your mission! If you're making heads turn and causing a caffuffle amongst the low-brow haters..... doubly so!!

Well done!

KT.
PTFB, Viking, Holley Performance Products, BFGoodrich, Heatshield Products, Turbonetics, Hellion Turbo Systems,TCI, Dennys driveshafts, Eastwood, Preferredline Media, Summit Racing, Strange Engineering, Forgeline, TMI Products, DBR High Performance, Spectre Performance, Vintage Air, NPD, Digitails, Redline Lumtronix, Dakota Digital, Newport Engineering, Stage 8 fasteners, Industrial Depot, Brian Finch, Grant Salter, and many more Good friends with big hearts.