View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 08:26 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,076 Times in 384 Posts

Woke up this morning feeling pretty good about finally shooting this asswipe in the head. Slept all night and never thought about him or the car.

It's just a car -- I have others -- and this one is a series of simple fixes. Takes some time and costs some money. I'm not worried about it, or me.....

WHAT I WORRY ABOUT IS YOU GUYS --- and the "vendors" that can/could take fallout -- and that's not right. I can afford this financially. My time is a separate issue, and unknown, and we don't dwell on that.

I want you guys to go out and BUY FROM THE GOOD GUYS out there --- support them -- there are MANY!! The SpeedTechs and the RideTechs and the UMI's and pick a name...... Don't let one bruise destroy the apple..... switch your orders from SUTTON -- call your credit card companies and reverse the charges -- get angry - warn your friends - post crap on his Facebook or Instagram....... and then move on --- support this site and support the great vendors -- bring your troubles to the surface and lets help each other to move forward.

I can assure you if you're waiting on a "tech support" call from him for months and months --- or that crap part that didn't fit or was welded wrong.... don't wait for a SUTTON fix -- there are people and vendors here that will help you. Call or email 'em and move forward with them. They'll all know what's going on and I know most all of them personally --- they'll pick up the phone and call you back and ship on time.

Here's something of interest -- I'd have never thought about it. My buddy Basher wants a Butler seat -- SUTTON tells him "5 weeks" --- He (schmart little feller that he is) calls Butler -- they say "7 to 10 days". So if you're waiting on something from the dickhead ------ call the actual supplier and ask them.
The Following User Says Thank You to GregWeld For This Useful Post:
Ummgawa (08-10-2018)