Lateral-g Supporting Member

Default Wheel sizing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryeguy2006a View Post
Item Location (City/State): Ithaca, NY

Price: $1,100

Description:

Hey guys,

I picked up these wheels recently in trade. According to my internet research, they were supposed to fit, but real actual fitment says that they won't. I had planned on using these 18x9" wheels with 4.5" backspacing for my front, and want to get an 18x11" or possibly 12" for the rear after I finish my mini-tubs this winter.

I'm wondering if there is someone out there who's got a set of 18x8 Rocket Attack Wheels who want to trade? I'd need to have the 18x8 with either 4.5" or 5" backspacing. Of course it would make the most sense if we were local as I wouldn't want to risk two sets of wheels being shipped across the country. I'm located near Ithaca, NY 14850. Send me a message if you have a pair you'd like to swap.

The wheels are in great shape and the tires have tons of life left. The guy I got them from said they had about 1500 miles on them. The wheels and tires were purchased in May 2021, so they aren't very old at all.

Cheers,
Ryan
So, these are a set of 4 wheels and they are 18x9 with 4.5" backspace. am I reading that correct?