View Single Post
Old 07-04-2006, 10:17 PM

Default Thanks !

Thanks everyone for the encouragement and support ! I just knew you were a great crew.

ProTour442 - I live in Indianapolis, IN.

Mr. Johnson - Thanks for the suggestions and guidance. I have every pict I could find of your awesome cuda - and will be stealing every idea possible I can't stop looking at the wild work you and your team performed on that car. Guys like you keep me keep me working hard at building something a tenth as nice - if I can even acheive that level ! I won't be cutting the Outlaw car (blk w sunroof). That's just one I saw at a porsche show in Calf that had the look I was after - yet mine needs to be lower. My car is a real 65 coupe, single owner, 67,000 miles and when he retired he had the body completely stripped, blasted and all the metal work replaced that was bad. He primered it -and then put it into a storage bin for 20 years losing interest in finishing it (Golf...). He had already bought everything new to completely rebuild it - and that came with the car in un-opened boxes. I got the whole deal for less then the body work costs - 20 years prior..... I have attached a pict from when I brought it home.

Back into the garage to find those suspension point locations...

Going to the Good Guys in Columbus this weekend - hope to see many of the Lat-G cars as possible !!!

Jim
Attached Images