View Single Post
Old 07-06-2006, 12:00 PM

Default Thanks !

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Schein
I didn’t read this whole thread its late, But we do have a jig at 21st century to narrow the rear cradle. The front could be done just as easy we also have a solution to use the c5 diff with transmission bolted to the back of the engine just want to give some other options.

Also it is not as easy as just bolting on a set of our steering arms you need our modified rack with it mounted in the location we mount it on our frames as well as the same exact track width. We spent a lot of time with the bump steer gage so just throwing a set of our steering arms on there wont due you much with out the exact same specs as our sub frame.

Hello Brian,

Thanks very much for the info and help !!! I'm going to setup the jig to stock specs and see if that works before I start to build the frame. Looks like I'm still going to need to split the car - so I will trial fit the stock suspension and engine locations at that time. If it doesn't fit and I need to lower and/or shorten the deal - I'll give you guys a yell to save me from myself.

Thanks again ! Jim