View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 11:59 PM

Default new vid on YouTube - in car on track

went out for another test and tune on 8/19 and got some decent in car footage of the car on the track. I put it up in 720p (tried 1080p but YouTube squished the video to 4:3 for some reason), so if you download the higher def you can enlarge the image and get a little bit of a feel like you are along for the ride.

I also had an SCCA tech come over to my house last Monday and he issued a log book for the car, approved and stamped the chassis, but did give me a list of to-do's to fully comply before I can race. Small stuff so just some over-the-winter tasks. It will be a Super Production car and we will see how that all goes - the record at the track in the vid in SP is by a V8 914 owned by a guy I have befriended (and driven by the tech actually) at 1:57.4 and I ran consistent 1:57s throughout the day and a fastest lap of 1:55.0! Who was timing me? Yep, the guy with the record haha, so he is doing updates to his car over the winter as well to be prepared for me next year. Should be awesome to have some W2W action again.

my channel. Make sure to watch it on 720p

https://www.youtube.com/user/byndbad914?feature=mhee