View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoblackmarks... View Post
I took my car for a ride this day, even though I have a car I can drive somewhat "fast" in, I really dont drive fast on the street.

I just do some 2nd-3rd full throttle Acceleration or 1-2-3 action at most. And then I am happy and slow down, and sometime mashing the throttle in 2nd to do a mild rolling "burnout" I really love to do that. He..He..

But I just do it when I am alone on the road, and drives mostly "Nice"

I save the "maniac" driving for the track where it is possible, who I plan do as much I can Next year

What or how do YOU use Your car, especially those of you With killer cars?

Do you just cruise, does Your car actually see a track sometimes? (So you can actually use some of this modifications you have done and paid all to much for ) Or does it mostly sit in Your garage?
Your driving style sounds very similar to mine.

Our car was built to be driven, and we have a lot of fun taking it on long trips. With the 5 speed, it's set up to supercruise on the highway, but she really loves the high mountain twisties.

With the new engine, just going in, I have yet to take her on any long weekend trips this year.

I wish it was sunny all year round. This car is such a blast to drive. Alas the season is winding down. I hope that we get a few more sunny weekends.

It's great to have all of these products which can make our cars streetable and perform well.