View Single Post
Old 01-23-2021, 09:52 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

I have the Goolsby exhaust tips, but sorry not the DSE Quadralink. I can offer some insight though. Just for clarification, the tips do not go where the backup lights go...I don't think. I didn't have the rear backup lights option, but I'm pretty sure those exhaust tips would be much larger than the opening for the lights. Also, they are left and right specific. The have a slightly different shape as you'll see when you buy them. Then you're gonna need a machine shop to contour the bevel of the exhaust tip to the shape of the rear valance as the tips are made to fit several cars so you'll have to shape them. Once you cut the tip, then you have to round off the cut so it won't be just a flat edge. That was a lot of work. The machine shop that cut and shaped mine did a very poor job and I ended up still having to have a friend of mine reshape them even more. Then once you cut the opening for the tips, you have to build custom brackets on the inside to hold them. Nonetheless, they are awesome pieces. Not cheap either...
Attached Images

Last edited by 214Chevy; 01-23-2021 at 10:50 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 214Chevy For This Useful Post:
LonghornJPS (01-23-2021), zz430droptop67rs (01-23-2021)