View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 01:16 PM

My buddy's shop Coffey Fabrication & Race Prep in Nashville, TN was featured on PowerNation TV recently and it also shows the Chevelle there for a few seconds That part starts at 1min50 sec. Chris Coffey builds some amazing vehicles and everything in between. He is truly a bad ass.

https://www.powernationtv.com/episod...lf-mile-hauler

He is working on other projects right now; however I did buy a Watts link/Torque Arm from my buddy Filip at Cortex Racing (Mustang suspensions) and Coffey Fab will adapt them to my Chevelle project. That of course means the fuel tank needs to be pulled yet again and modified for the Watts link clearance. After that is finally done the exhaust can be completed. It is currently a 4" downpipe that terminates at the firewall into a 4" e-cutout.

After that it is time to finish up the wiring and technically that should be all of the large items on the list. I'm sure more crap will pop up.

In the video you can see the Isuzu based 4x4 with Cummins 6BT, Dana 60's front/rear he bought as a non running project (from the PowerNation guys he actually did a lot of work on for them) with nothing on the rear frame aside from the cab up front.... he then made out of aluminum that wild camper with a clamshell that will swing open for more head room and also access to it from the rear. The large open section between the camper and cab is going to be for storage and potentially a motorcyle when doing trips.

Last edited by gnx7; 01-16-2017 at 01:19 PM.