View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 04:37 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,077 Times in 385 Posts

Here's how crazy all of this is........

If you've been doing Chemo and Radiation...... you have to take this stuff twice or three times as long to reverse the damage that's been done!!

Crazy??

How many of you know people that got cancer ------ Did everything the Doctors told them to do ----- they suffered for MONTHS ------ and died.

Sorry guys! That's not for me. No thank you very much. You can keep your poisons. I'm having fun! Living life! Just finished a 9 day road trip. I'm going to work out Wednesday (interesting to see how that's going to go - and I will report!). Without side affects? No.... but side affects I can LIVE with!

Is this a cure? I have no clue. We are going to live that out right here in these pages. You will all be with me either livin', and lovin', and laughin' ----- or we will suffer in these pages and I'll die. I really have no clue how this is going to play out. I've not walked in these shoes. I will make this statement:

I am 100% positive that this strategy has helped me to get to this point. If this continues I am happy. I am pain free. I am symptom free (mostly - there's still some morning potty issues lingering but I would expect that and it's "normal" and not "sickness"). You're shoving an awful lot of OIL in your body! We don't normally take in much oil..... so figure it out. DOH!