View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 10:34 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,076 Times in 384 Posts
Default Second day - SECOND WIN

Today was basically more of the same --- tweak - fix - fuss - run - rinse and repeat.

I'm absolutely wasted after this weekend so I'm not even going to explain much -- because it's 8:30 and I feel like just crawling in bed.

We fussed with the video -- changed camera angle and picture in picture orientation. We DID change the track map - and for whatever reason the GPS overrides the selection and puts the 5 mile track map up..... WTF..... and couldn't find how to change the KPH to MPH.... so that is showing incorrect - looks like big ass numbers but you'll just have to do some math.

SECOND DAY - SECOND WIN..... mind you - all this running backwards stuff - the smokey air - the ash falling like rain..... it's a disaster out here right now. Just WOW. But here is THE BEAST.... for your listening and viewing pleasure.

So the start order is fastest out first -- and the BMW jumps out -- okay -- no problem - we'll run his ass down when we quit playing with stuff and Ron's voice crackles over the radio -- his usual "Okay! Giddy UP! --- watch the BMW who has been charging the whole time while Benny is messing around.... LOL It's just too cool to be at the track and watching this gap opening and opening and all of a sudden -- no more gap -- SEE YA!!

Last edited by GregWeld; 08-06-2018 at 01:30 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GregWeld For This Useful Post:
65_LS1_T56 (08-07-2018), 68EFIvert (08-06-2018), Merritt5 (08-06-2018)