Thread: New Guy
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2022, 07:14 AM

Default Holley Terminator EFI

Andrew (Dr EFI) helped with the Holley Terminator EFI on my 440ci Pontiac and it completely changed the car! So I'm a firm believer that if the BBC was built well and is running well already you should keep it and just enjoy the modern convenience, efficiency and power gains from an EFI conversion!

1} Rick's tanks should make a RestoMod tank for your Chevelle...
2} Get with Carl at VaporWorx for the GM fuel module to drop into that tank and all of your fuel needs are covered.
3} Get with Andrew (Dr. EFI) to have him tune the EFI on your BBC!

The aluminum heads would be a great power adder but can always be added later and Andrew could easily return the new engine combo for you virtually. Of course if you have the funds I'd add some good flowing aluminum heads (310-325cfm) and ask Andrew for a cam recommendation (248/260) to work well with the EFI and just send it! You'll be glad you did!

Cool car with lots of tasteful mods already... I'd focus on the above and then your wheels of choice if it were me.

AND please move that remote oil filter from under the vehicle before it gets hit or ripped off and you kill that BBC!
Hoodpins.com, Inland Empire Driveline, Billet Accessories Direct, Modo Innovations, AutoRad Radiators, Morris Classic Concepts, Marquez Design, Anvil Auto, Fesler Billet, US Collision (DOOM), AGR, Pro-touringF-body.com, Phoenix Transmission Products, Shiftworks, ACC Carpet, Hedman Hedders, BMR Fabrication, American Autowire, MityMounts, TIN INDIAN Performance, Kauffman Racing Equipment, Pypes, RobbMc Performance, WMC, Holley, NOS, PST

Last edited by OLDFLM; 11-29-2022 at 07:37 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to OLDFLM For This Useful Post:
Chevelle 71 (09-21-2023)