View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 09:41 PM

Default From the ashes of divorce a new shop is started

Hey Guys I've been gone a while but I still own my Chevy II Post. I have done nothing to it since June of 2009. The Ugly "D" word sidelined a lot of things for a while. No children where involved or dragged through this process so the real damage was minimal. It has taken awhile to return to being debt free and building up the funding for construction but the building process has started and I will be adding square footage and equipment in comparison to my previous digs. I bought a small house on 2.5 acres 14 minutes from my primary job in Oct 2010. Working extra hours at my Business, Integrity ERS, I have a nest egg of funding that should allow me to have my 2000 square foot shop framed, enclosed and partially functional by October. Right now Time is the limiting factor as I have a busy summer that will provide the additional funding for a 2 post lift and I hope the closed cell spray foam insulation that will allow me the climate to work year round! Well the structural dirt work is done and the slab is poured and curing. I also have the schedule 40 conduit done that places all my electric feeds to the house and shop under ground. The shop will have 200 amps of service just for it. I will place pictures on my photobucket soon.