View Single Post
Old 03-22-2006, 11:18 AM

You guys know me - I like seeing nice renderings! That's good stuff and I appreciate the guy(s) from Mopar sharing. I agree with True on the 20s, it's too "Unique Whips" for me. Of course you know some bonehead's gonna build a Donk-style version of it when it comes out. Geez.
Anyways, I myself have also contributed my 2 cents to the Retro-Design conversations and posts but now that the dust has settled on seeing the new Camaro and Challenger - I don't care about if it's too retro or not or what's too much retro - Hey they're building them and they're not butt-ugly, good enough for me! The Challenger looks great, aftermarket companies are gonna have a field day with this Challenger just like they are with the Stang. I'm just happy there's more to pick from from the OEMs than a Mustang and a Corvette for V8 muscle. The Ford GT is just way too far out of most consumers wallets. The GTO's gonna probably die and though I think that car makes for a clean sheet of paper to design upon, it's just not cuttin' it in the styling department.
Anyways - 2 thumbs up to Chrysler for once again bringing another killer concept to production (if they're makin' it).

John