View Single Post
Old 04-14-2006, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR
Great to see Brian's work join the site. If He doesn't build the Nova/Camaro hybrid on his site, someone here needs to! It's a brilliant styling exercise that shouldn't be too hard to build.
Check it out! I guarantee you will be shopping 2nd gen Novas and 69 Camaro replacement sheetmetal as soon as you leave Brian's site!
Brian, If I knew you were pulling an all-nighter, I would have shot you a call since everytime, i think about calling, it's 3 hours too late on your side.
Jason
Fear not about late-night calls... I'm ususally thinking "If I call now, I can wake him up!"
I'd be up to help out anyone looking to build the Camaro/Nova monster... I've measured, plotted... OK, and procrastinated for years now on this thing, and would almost kill to see it come to life! (I'm thinking that "Procrastination Touring" isn't going to take off anytime too soon... It's filled my garage with dreams... and stuff from swap meets, etc)...
Thanks for the plug, man... we'll talk soon (and I'll take my Ritalin ahead of time...)