View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 01:16 PM

An hour after we got home from our honeymoon- it was on. I used the Rustoleum Rock Hard epoxy on this shop. Last time I used the standard stuff they peddle and found it so-so. This stuff is no joke. It takes a little more prep, but it lays out better and seems much more dense.

during application

[url=https://postimages.cc/][/url

Got my Hermance up!

Moved the '29 in for now. The Pepsi sign was my birthday gift from my wife. It's bad ass. It's 8'x8' and used to hand in the bottling plant in downtown Sacramento. She found it in the back of some shop in the south area and snagged it for me. It's stamped "Pepsi Co. Bottling plant 7, Sacramento 1960" on the back. Made some brackets and threw it up there. Two post still has to be put in and I still need to take down the mason jars we hung for the wedding and the bistro lights. I'll be using 6 T5HO housings in this shop at 17,000 lumen each. Fab area is coming together, but I still need to bring the brake and the welders in. Air still has to be plumbed, but the reel is up as is the reel for 110 power. lots to do, but I'm taking it one step at a time.

Smithcraft Collision and Restoration
Newcastle , CA