View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 11:02 AM

Not a camaro but I'm swapping my LS for an LT1 in my Chevelle at the moment. I had previously used all Hooker stuff for motor mounts and front accessory drive, so by buying a couple extra adapters I'm just reusing all that old stuff. So for a few hundred bucks (with change to save more via ebay when they do ebay bucks promos) that part is handled. If you are starting from scratch then Drive Junky (sp) or just getting Holley/Hooker LS stuff would be pretty painless.

L86 stock exhaust apparently fit Chevelles, but not Camaros to my knowledge. Looks like Speed Engineering offer decent fitment apparently but obviously not top-quality materials (I had their LS version for a few weeks while I waited on Hookers to come in), or Muscle Rods which are supposedly better quality but at 5-6 times the price.

For fuel I'm reusing my Ricks tank with ZL1 pump and Vaporworx PWM controller. Aeromotive 15121 fitting to get the additional fuel pressure reading.
Harness from PSI, cost $700 something, then a bit more for an e92 pcm and pedal. Reworking old harness was not something I cared to spend time on.

My primary issue at this point, that doesn't seem as though it will apply to you, is finding a clutch, but I'm slowly convincing myself to just get the Monster twin disc next time it goes on sale.