View Single Post
Old 01-18-2019, 08:47 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmachine1911 View Post
I initially took it to an upholstery shop on a recommendation, however, the guy did the biggest half-azz job I've ever laid eyes on. When I got it home where I could examine it closer, it only looked worse. He used some cheap carpet and laid it down in one piece which would've been fine had he done it correctly.
Not to hi jack, but I had to comment at least the guy tried, lol.... I had bought a dyna mat kit years ago and took it to my upholstery guy (at the time) to get my seat redone, he said sure no problem, he would lay down the dyna mat while the seat was out and reupholster the seat and fix it all up and put it back in...... so a few years later a spring broke in the seat, I take my car to a different upholstery shop and I was telling him that there was dyna mat laid down and everything when I had it fixed last time, he fixed the spring and out of curiosity looked under the carpets, guess what no dyna mat!
So I got totally jammed from the first shop saying they laid it down, he apparently sold or used the dyna mat on another project...... it was weird for the longest time I thought man that dyna mat sure isnt what everyone else claims it is now I know why, it wasnt there! I got totally screwed lol!