Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Project Updates
User Name
Password

Old 01-28-2009, 11:00 PM

Cool Erodz 63 belair- project flat liner

Hey. My name is Eric and I'm working on the 2nd vehicle in my series of 10 - '63 Belair.

I'm giving this whole Internet thing a shot (I build cars not computers). Anyways, I wanted to pop in here and share some pics of my progress. It's got a lot of work yet, but when I'm done I guarantee it will be a show stopper.

Here's some pics of what I'm working on.

here is one of the picts right after the first test ride.very impresive so far. car handles and drives like a dream.

here is a artist rendering that my friend drew up for me still working on the final details.

mock up fabrication picts. alot of sculpting hammering and welding.

more fab. work.man i still hate grinding!

check out the calipers, the sway bar and the rack and pinion.

I'll try and update this forum as I continue so feel free to add it to your subscriptions. Also, you can check out some more pics on Erodzcustoms.com
my name is Eric Hokenson I have a dream of building ten of the coolest hot rods out of my home shop wish me luck I am going to need it! - more pics on my web site www.erodzcustoms.com this is just for fun and i am NOT looking for any more work!
Thank you supporting sponsors! without you guys there is no way I could do this myself !
Modern automotive performance,Ring bros.,Yank convertors,extreme drive systems,Cj tunes,race coatings stainless works,Modern Automotive Performance.all of these shops have the experience to get your car to the top.

Last edited by E.rodz; 02-01-2009 at 08:28 PM.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:02 PM
Supporting Member

all I sse is red Xs

Elite Custom Body

1998 Supra APU 6spd
2007 TBSS
1998 GS400TT widebody
1969 Firebird
1979 Firebird LS3,DSE,Baer
1938 Dodge LC pickup
Old 01-28-2009, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elitecustombody View Post
all I sse is red Xs
ME TO
Old 01-29-2009, 07:45 AM
Administrator

The links are good, but appear that maybe the image host you are using doesn't allow hotlinking.

My LS7 69 Camaro
Old 01-30-2009, 04:36 PM

Talking

aparently i am not as good with my computer as i am at building cars. hopefully i can figure this out and give you guys some samples of my project. i am bringing it out to the world of wheels next weekend in st. paul. to have people sign there autographs on the car and comment on the build so far. then i will post the build picts on my web site as well as here.as the build progresses. stop out and say hi if your going to the world of wheels.
my name is Eric Hokenson I have a dream of building ten of the coolest hot rods out of my home shop wish me luck I am going to need it! - more pics on my web site www.erodzcustoms.com this is just for fun and i am NOT looking for any more work!
Thank you supporting sponsors! without you guys there is no way I could do this myself !
Modern automotive performance,Ring bros.,Yank convertors,extreme drive systems,Cj tunes,race coatings stainless works,Modern Automotive Performance.all of these shops have the experience to get your car to the top.
Old 01-30-2009, 04:41 PM

Eric, open yourself an account at www.photobucket.com then you can link your pics over to here.Thats how I post all my pics on all the fourms I'm on, work great and it's free as well. I'd like to see pics, I'll be at WOW either Sat. or Sun and liked a closer look.
Old 01-31-2009, 05:24 PM

opened a photo bucket acc. plan on posting picts tha can be viewed by others. i will be at the world of wheels in st. paul next weekend .bringing the car there in mock up form so people can sign the autographs all over the whole car ,and comments on the whole build.if your in the st. paul area please sign the car if you can.thanks Eric.
Old 02-19-2009, 05:19 PM

heres a couple of new picts. at the world of wheels show feb.it was a good time .being able to drive there and back was nice too.passing all the trailer queens while doing a burn out was priceless.please let me know what you think.comments good or bad.

Old 06-03-2009, 04:00 PM

had to get some other work done this winter so i had to take a little break on the car. fabricated some much needed eqip. for the shop'clean and reorganize.just started on the car again last week and starting to make some progress mounted front intercooler and all piping, added a ported throttlebody and some 42#injectors if me and carl of cj. tunes can get this thing dialed in tomarrow and everything works well i will be attending the first leg of the power tour.hope to meet some of you guys there.i will start posting more picts as soon as the last dash to the powertour. peace out. i am going back to the garage.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:21 PM

Default Building The Intercooler Piping