Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Artwork and Collectibles
User Name
Password

Old 03-15-2007, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMcqueenRules
Ya that I love the car in those pics thats the same one I used to do my drawing.The car pictured is a 442 4-Speed how sweet is that! well all 442 in 64 had 4speeds but still freakin cool. I wonder who owns that car? I got it off the web somewhere. I like the car even more since its a post car like mine its the same color as mine same interior color as mine and its not in a hundred pieces like mine.
I also have photochopped that pic alot.
The wheels you did on that look quite good I usually get frustrated and end up with some crappy hacked up wheels that look like a four year old cut em out of paper. thanks for the compliments.
Its good to see another Cutlass fan! If you want to see a certain color or something let me know it shouldnt be too hard to do.
It's gotta be a post car!! I love the wht. paint. A real sleeper color w/stock interior. I'd do a twin 4 barrel throttle body EFI 572, 4-speed Auto w/Gear Venders OD, Quad Exhaust tips, Air Ride. A "Cutlass 884"

Last edited by ALLKAR; 03-15-2007 at 01:05 AM.