Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Help, Feedback and Testing > Vendor/Member Feedback
User Name
Password

Old 10-08-2018, 05:50 PM

Default Swain (Jason) from Budnik

Just to give anyone looking to order anything from Swain (Jason) some insight on how my transaction went, their was more interaction via PM but this is the main part of the timeline. So if you need your parts within a certain timeline take my transaction into consideration.

I First contacted Swain (Jay) on 9/6/2018 to inquire about a steering wheel adapter, horn button, and 14 pieces of hardware.

Paypal sent on 9/8/2018

After several PM's back and forth asking when I would get tracking and Jason explaining they were at the powder coaters tracking was received on 9/26/2018

Package received 9/27/2018

Notified Jason of (5) missing hardware 9/27/2018

Still no hardware as of 10/08/2018, so I PM'd Jason and his response "I am waiting on grips. We have been backed up with SEMA I should have it tomorrow."

10/082018 2:53pm I called Budnik direct to order the (5) missing pieces of hardware, per the gentleman who took my order they are in stock and will ship today or tomorrow.
Old 11-02-2018, 10:27 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Vendor

I sent you the parts over 3 weeks ago. I sent a call tag so you could send the part I sent to the wrong address back but the tracking says it has yet to be shipped. I need it back as it needs to go to someone else.

I have messaged you about 10 times on getting the part I sent to you on accident back but you will not write me back.

I will have to file a UPS Claim I guess..

Jason

Build Link 68 Camaro
https://lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php4?t=16865
Old 11-18-2018, 11:11 PM

So..... to sum this transaction up with Jason Swain from Budnik. The amount of time I waited for the parts I ordered from him was about 6 weeks for a black steering wheel adapter, horn button & hardware, trim ring hardware which didn't come after waiting 4 weeks for the order then I had to call Budnik direct to address that. I don't know but for me all that seems unacceptable. First time the last bit of hardware was sent it came in a standard paper envelope which going through USPS machines tore open and I received (2) of the (5) pieces. I called Budnik back and spoke direct to Jason who said he would send out the hardware in a box with a shipping label to get the part that was sent to me by mistake back to him. I then went on vacation for 2 weeks and forgot to send it out prior to leaving. His return package was sent back on 11/12/2018.

I generally order parts direct from the manufacture to try and avoid any issues and with Jason representing Budnik on the forums I figured theirs a far less chance of this turning into a debacle, I was wrong.

This transaction again has left a sour taste in my mouth about buying from "someone" and not the company direct.
Old 11-25-2018, 01:34 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Vendor

This is why I do not post on this liberal site anymore.

Build Link 68 Camaro
https://lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php4?t=16865