Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Technical Discussions > Cooling: Radiators/Fans/Controllers
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-2018, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy View Post
Binary switch

All the wiring is inside the fuse box. You don’t need to touch any connectors. When you get the kit and your ready to start the wiring I will walk you thru it since I still have my instructions.

Bottom line is you have two wires going to the one relay. I think blue and green. You cut one and then reroute it to your new relay. You give that relay some power, fuse it, and add a line out. Now your fuse box has two line outs. The wire that you tap into for the AC bump you are already working with the new dual fan kit. Tap into it at the fuse box and some other wires. Trust me it’s really easy once you start messing with it.

When you get the kit just text me at 972-814-8824. Maybe when I have some free time I’ll dig my instructions out and just make a diagram for you
I appreciate that more than you know! You're a scholar and a gentleman I've over-thought it to the point where this whole fan thing has me psyched out (which is why I'm just now doing it). I've still got the binary switch that came with my VA kit so I'll dig it up to have at the ready.

Link to my 68 Camaro build thread:
https://lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php?t=56387

Link to my 67 Nova build thread:
https://lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php?t=57769